Funding to support small capital projects in museums, including the acquisition of real property or construction projects at museum facilities or venues. This may change in the next cycle after the public comment period.
Who is Eligible to Apply
- Museums located in the State of California if they are either:
- A public agency (federal, state, city, county, district, association of governments, joint powers, or federally-recognized Indian tribe); or
- A nonprofit organization that has among its principal charitable purposes the preservation of historic or cultural resources for cultural, scientific, historic, educational, recreational, agricultural, or scenic opportunities.
- Application Cycle Begins
- Rd 2 grant cycle closed. Next anticipated solicitation in fall 2019.
- Max/Min Award Amounts
- Funding Source
- California Museums (Snoopy) License Plates
- How much funding is left to award in total?
- How much $ might be awarded in the next 6 months?