Urban Greening Grant Program
SOLICITATION NOW OPEN
The California Natural Resources Agency is pleased to announce the open solicitation period for the Urban Greening Grant Program! The Guidelines include information to assist in preparing an application for funding. Please be sure to read these Guidelines, Application and Forms in their entirety for important information on project eligibility, evaluation criteria, and submission requirements.
GUIDELINES AND APPLICATION ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE.
ONLINE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
MAY 1, 2017, 5 p.m.
FORMS AND TEMPLATES
|Project Evaluation Questions||Property Data Sheet||Project Permit Approval Status|
|Application Checklist||Resolution Templates||Willing Seller Letter|
|Cost Estimate||Application Form Instructions|
QUANTIFICATION METHODOLOGY TOOLS
Urban Greening Quantification Methodology and Calculator (Scroll to very bottom of page)
CTCC (Open Excel File labeled CarbonCalculator31)
DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITY TOOLS
Community Fact Finder (Check box in map legend)
All of the workshops have been completed; however, for your reference you may review the PowerPoint presentation or the Webcast from the Sacramento workshop. Also available is the highlights handout from the break out session for first time applicants.
Grant Program Updates and Solicitations
- Urban Greening
- California Museum
- California River Parkways
- California Urban Rivers
- Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- Environmental Enhancement and Mitigation (EEM)
- Past Awards
System for Online Application Review (SOAR)
References for Grantees
- Polly Escovedo
- Carol Carter (916) 651-7588 Carol.Carter@Resources.ca.gov
- Cristelle Erickson (916) 651-7593 Cristelle.Erickson@Resources.ca.gov
- Brad Juarros (916) 651-7584 Brad.Juarros@Resources.ca.gov
- Diane Sousa (916) 654-9923 Diane.Sousa@Resources.ca.gov
- Craig Zeff (916) 653-7895 Craig.Zeff@Resources.ca.gov
- Melissa Jones (916) 651-7583 Melissa.Jones@Resources.ca.gov