Urban Greening Grant Program
ROUND 2 COMING SOON!
The California Natural Resources Agency anticipates releasing solicitation and program guidelines for its Urban Greening Program, Round 2 on (or about) January 26, 2018. With the solicitation, we will also be providing the dates and locations of numerous technical assistance workshops being conducted throughout the State.
If you would like to stay informed on Round 2 funding, please sign up for our mailing list.
The FY 2017-18 Urban Greening Quantification Methodology is open for public comment. Click here (scroll to the bottom of the page) to review the methodology and submit a public comment. The comment period closes January 19, 2018.
FOR A LIST OF ROUND 1 URBAN GREENING AWARDS CLICK HERE.
Grant Program Updates and Solicitations
- Urban Greening
- California Museum
- California River Parkways
- California Urban Rivers
- Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- Environmental Enhancement and Mitigation (EEM)
- Past Awards
System for Online Application Review (SOAR)
References for Grantees
- Polly Escovedo
- Carol Carter (916) 651-7588 Carol.Carter@Resources.ca.gov
- Cristelle Erickson (916) 651-7593 Cristelle.Erickson@Resources.ca.gov
- Brad Juarros (916) 651-7584 Brad.Juarros@Resources.ca.gov
- Diane Sousa (916) 654-9923 Diane.Sousa@Resources.ca.gov
- Craig Zeff (916) 653-7895 Craig.Zeff@Resources.ca.gov
- Melissa Jones (916) 651-7583 Melissa.Jones@Resources.ca.gov
- Teresa Mallory (916) 651-7592 Teresa.Mallory@resources.ca.gov
- Larelle Burkham-Greydanus (916) 651-7590 Larelle.Burkham-Greydanus@resources.ca.gov