Restoring the ecological health of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta is critical for the protection of all species, aquatic and terrestrial, while providing clean, reliable water to 25 million Californians.
California Natural Resources Agency
Mission Statement: To restore, protect and manage the state's natural, historical and cultural resources for current and future generations using creative approaches and solutions based on science, collaboration and respect for all the communities and interests involved.
Protecting and managing California's 1,100 miles of coastal and ocean resources while safeguarding the diversity and abundance of marine life for generations to come.
Preserving the habitat of threatened and endangered species while ensuring that California's critical ecosystems are restored, maintained and protected.
Advancing renewable energy sources to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and decrease California's dependence on fossil fuel and foreign oil.
Safeguarding our state’s people and infrastructure from the effects of climate change.
Protecting our Forests from the Impacts of Climate Change.
- Clear Lake
- Lake Tahoe
- California EcoRestore
- California Water Fix
- Salton Sea
- Groundwater Management
- Funding Opportunities
- SB 4 Scientific Assessment
- Drought Resources
- Bond Programs
- Tribal Consultation Policy
- Legal Affairs - CEQA Guidelines
- 2015-2016 Budget
- Form 801s
- 2009 SB97 Rulemaking
- Public Records Access
- Strategic Growth Council
- Protecting Against Invasive Species
- Wildfire Information
- Conservation Easements Registry
- Ocean Protection Council Seeks Proposals to Increase Marine Life in Areas Affected by Once-Through Cooling Technology
- Natural Resources Agency Announces Awards for the Urban Greening Grant Program
- California Approves Ocean Acidification Action Plan
- Blue Ribbon Committee on Restoring Clear Lake to Hold Inaugural Meeting on October 10 in Lake County
- Secretary Laird, Commissioner Franz Unite To Take Forest Health And Climate Change Work Beyond State Borders