California Museum Grant Program
In 2013, Governor Jerry Brown signed Assembly Bill 482, which authorized creation of a specified competitive grant program, to support small capital projects in museums including the acquisition of real property, or construction projects at museum facilities or venues.
ROUND TWO SOLICITATION NOW OPEN
The California Natural Resources Agency is pleased to announce the open solicitation period for the California Museum Grant Program! The Guidelines include information to assist in preparing an application for funding. Please be sure to read these Guidelines, Application and Forms in their entirety for important information on project eligibility, evaluation criteria, and submission requirements.
GUIDELINES AND APPLICATION ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE
ONLINE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 5 p.m.
FORMS AND TEMPLATES
RSVP FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE WORKSHOPS
Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend one of the workshops. Each workshop will include an interactive presentation and opportunity for specific project feedback designed to provide guidance in preparing grant applications. RSVP’s are appreciated; please submit RSVP information by clicking here or via email at email@example.com or by calling (916) 653-2812.
The PowerPoint from the workshop can be viewed here.
Monday, June 12, 2017
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Thursday, June 29, 2017
Parking: Free street parking
Thursday, July 6, 2017
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
|Proceeds from the new Snoopy Special Interest License Plate are planned to fund the program in future years. Click here to purchase your Snoopy License Plate and support California museums!|
Grant Program Updates and Solicitations
- Urban Greening
- California Museum
- California River Parkways
- California Urban Rivers
- Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- Environmental Enhancement and Mitigation (EEM)
- Past Awards
System for Online Application Review (SOAR)
References for Grantees
- Polly Escovedo
- Carol Carter (916) 651-7588 Carol.Carter@Resources.ca.gov
- Cristelle Erickson (916) 651-7593 Cristelle.Erickson@Resources.ca.gov
- Brad Juarros (916) 651-7584 Brad.Juarros@Resources.ca.gov
- Diane Sousa (916) 654-9923 Diane.Sousa@Resources.ca.gov
- Craig Zeff (916) 653-7895 Craig.Zeff@Resources.ca.gov
- Melissa Jones (916) 651-7583 Melissa.Jones@Resources.ca.gov
- Teresa Mallory (916) 651-7592 Teresa.Mallory@resources.ca.gov
- Larelle Burkham-Greydanus (916) 651-7590 Larelle.Burkham-Greydanus@resources.ca.gov