Environmental Enhancement and Mitigation (EEM) Grant Program
SOLICITATION NOW OPEN FOR 2016/17 GRANT CYCLE
The California Natural Resources Agency is pleased to announce the open solicitation period for the EEM Grant Program! The Guidelines include information to assist in preparing an application for funding. Please be sure to read these Guidelines, Application and Forms in their entirety for important information on project eligibility, evaluation criteria, and submission requirements. New this cycle, applications must be submitted online, using the System for Online Application Review (SOAR).
For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (916) 653-2812.
GUIDELINES AND APPLICATION ARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE
ONLINE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 5 p.m.
FORMS AND TEMPLATES
Application Checklist Cost Estimate (Development)
Related Transportation Facility Form Cost Estimate (Acquisition)
Project Evaluation Questions Property Data Sheet
Resolution Project Approval Status
Certification Letter Willing Seller Letter
RTF Lead Agency Letter
All of the workshops have been completed; however, the PowerPoint presentation is provided for your reference.
Find additional helpful resources and tools throughout our website.
Grant Program Updates and Solicitations
- Urban Greening
- California Museum
- California River Parkways
- California Urban Rivers
- Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- Environmental Enhancement and Mitigation (EEM)
- Past Awards
System for Online Application Review (SOAR)
References for Grantees
- Polly Escovedo
- Carol Carter (916) 651-7588 Carol.Carter@Resources.ca.gov
- Cristelle Erickson (916) 651-7593 Cristelle.Erickson@Resources.ca.gov
- Brad Juarros (916) 651-7584 Brad.Juarros@Resources.ca.gov
- Diane Sousa (916) 654-9923 Diane.Sousa@Resources.ca.gov
- Craig Zeff (916) 653-7895 Craig.Zeff@Resources.ca.gov
- Melissa Jones (916) 651-7583 Melissa.Jones@Resources.ca.gov