- Approved Waivers of Rules and Regulations under Executive Orders for Fire Relief
- AB 52 Tribal Notification Request Process
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- Public Records Access Guidelines
- Process, Criteria, and Application for Secretarial Determination Regarding Drought Emergency Projects
- Service of Process
CONTACT THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT
Please note, the Resources Agency does not enforce CEQA, nor does it review for compliance with CEQA the many state and local agency actions which are subject to CEQA. Resources Agency legal staff cannot provide advice to private citizens or other public agencies regarding CEQA compliance or implementation.
Christopher Calfee, Deputy Secretary and General Counsel
Heather Baugh, Assistant General Counsel
Emiko Burchill, Assistant General Counsel
To contact the Natural Resources Agency please email email@example.com or call (916) 653-5481.
CONTACT STATE CLEARINGHOUSE IN THE GOVERNOR’S OFFICE OF PLANNING AND RESEARCH
The State Clearinghouse in the Governor’s Office of Planning and Research may be able to answer non-legal technical CEQA questions. You can reach the Clearinghouse via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 916-445-0613.