Update on All Programs
LETS SPRING INTO ACTION!
The remainder of 2017 is going to be busy! Here’s what to look forward to:
Solicitation now open!
Online applications due June 21, 2017 by 5 p.m.
RSVP for a workshop!
San Diego: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Sacramento: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Selma: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Los Angeles: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Site Visits will occur over the next couple of months with awards to be announced late summer.
Save the Date for the workshops!
Sacramento: Monday, June 12, 2017
Los Angeles: Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Visalia: Thursday, June 29, 2017
Oakland: Thursday, July 6, 2017
San Diego: Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Guidelines will be released prior to the first workshop.
Online and hard copies of applications will be due September 2017.
Solicitation almost closed!
Online applications due May 1, 2017 by 5 p.m.
Check out the individual program pages for more details.
Grant Program Updates and Solicitations
- Urban Greening
- California Museum
- California River Parkways
- California Urban Rivers
- Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- Environmental Enhancement and Mitigation (EEM)
- Past Awards
System for Online Application Review (SOAR)
References for Grantees
- Polly Escovedo
- Carol Carter (916) 651-7588 Carol.Carter@Resources.ca.gov
- Cristelle Erickson (916) 651-7593 Cristelle.Erickson@Resources.ca.gov
- Brad Juarros (916) 651-7584 Brad.Juarros@Resources.ca.gov
- Diane Sousa (916) 654-9923 Diane.Sousa@Resources.ca.gov
- Craig Zeff (916) 653-7895 Craig.Zeff@Resources.ca.gov
- Melissa Jones (916) 651-7583 Melissa.Jones@Resources.ca.gov
- Teresa Mallory (916) 651-7592 Teresa.Mallory@resources.ca.gov
- Larelle Burkham-Greydanus (916) 651-7590 Larelle.Burkham-Greydanus@resources.ca.gov