The California Natural Resources Agency, the California Department of Food and Agriculture, and the California Air Resources Board will conduct a public symposium to discuss the development of strategies to achieve Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr’s 2030 greenhouse gas reduction goals.
- Ocean Protection Council Seeks Proposals to Increase Marine Life in Areas Affected by Once-Through Cooling Technology
- Natural Resources Agency Announces Awards for the Urban Greening Grant Program
- California Approves Ocean Acidification Action Plan
- Blue Ribbon Committee on Restoring Clear Lake to Hold Inaugural Meeting on October 10 in Lake County
- Secretary Laird, Commissioner Franz Unite To Take Forest Health And Climate Change Work Beyond State Borders