SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A two-day conference in Sacramento will feature cutting-edge climate research of keen interest to California policymakers and the public, including presentations on climate change and the current drought, the potential impact of prolonged drought on California agriculture, sea level rise and storm surge in San Francisco Bay and the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, and measurement of carbon emissions from major cities.
- Ocean Protection Council Seeks Proposals to Increase Marine Life in Areas Affected by Once-Through Cooling Technology
- Natural Resources Agency Announces Awards for the Urban Greening Grant Program
- California Approves Ocean Acidification Action Plan
- Blue Ribbon Committee on Restoring Clear Lake to Hold Inaugural Meeting on October 10 in Lake County
- Secretary Laird, Commissioner Franz Unite To Take Forest Health And Climate Change Work Beyond State Borders