Rule Making ListServ
Click here to Sign-up for the Rule Making ListServ.
SB 97 Proposed CEQA Guidelines Amendments for GHG - Proposed Revisions Comments
The Natural Resources Agency held a public comment period on the proposed revisions from October 23, 2009 to November 10, 2009, for the SB97 Rulemaking. Below is a list of comment letters the Natural Resources Agency has received during this public comment period related to the proposed revisions. This list presents comment letters by the date which they were received. To view individual comment letters, click on a link to download a pdf version. If you have any questions, please contact Christopher Calfee (Chris.Calfee@resources.ca.gov) or Ian Peterson (Ian.Peterson@resources.ca.gov) at (916) 653-5656.
- 1. Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition
- 2. California Public Utilities Commission
- 3. Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates
- 4. City and County of San Francisco Planning Department
- 5. Stephen Blagden
- 6. TRANSDEF
- 7. James Schinnerer
- 8. City and County of San Francisco Department of Public Health
- 9. Center for Biological Diversity, et al.
- 10. California Building Industry Association, et al.
- 11. California Wastewater Climate Change Group
- 12. Peter Hopkinson
- 13. California Farm Bureau Federation, et al.
- 14. Fox Strategy, LLC
- 15. North Coast Rivers Alliance
- 16. Tri-TAC, Air Committee
- 17. City of San Diego, Development Services Department
- 18. Independent Energy Producers' Association, et al.
- 19. Joyce Dillard
- 20. California Department of Transportation
- 21. Donald Shoup
- 22. Cindy van Empel